Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Going, going, gone

Well, she came and she went.  I'm talking about Dr. McGlamery.  She even brought her dear husband!  We had a great visit, and my questions were answered.  Most of you probably know by now not to stress about her visit, but just in case you are...stop.  It's refreshing!

I think the 160 hours are going to be somewhat simple to obtain.  All those conversations with the diagnostician, counselor, principal, and co-teacher about my many many struggling kiddos count for practicum.  All the ARDs count.  Gosh!  I'll be scheduling parent conferences for all my students and those count.  So cool!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear it went so well for you! It's like a PDAS evaluation...you stress until it's over and then you think, that wasn't so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I remember when Dr. McGlamery came for mine last year- I was so nervous, but too found it to be a pleasure visiting. When she left, I was wishing I had more time to glean from her. Glad everything went well for you.

    I would love to her more about the character education program your school facilitates. My counselor has asked me to work with a group of students from an alternitive school located on our grounds and I was thinking about characting education.

    ~Racquel

    ReplyDelete